With a reduction of 50% space, it’s easy to save hundreds off the cabinet price.
Left side (Traditional)
Mounted on the baseplate are a Fuse & Fuseholder, 40A Solid State Relay and a Current Transformer.
Right side (Innovative)
Mounted on the same baseplate are two Relay 40A units, each having the same components as the traditional unit.
This simple example demonstrates a 50% saving of panel space.
The new REVO S Family:
Can be put together with little technical knowledge
- SSR Solid State Relay with Zero Crossing
- SSR Solid State Relay + Fuse & Fuse Holder
- SSR Solid State Relay + Fuse & Fuse Holder + Current Transformer and Heather Break Alarm
- Different versions with or without heatsink
- Single and three phase thyristor units
- Heater Break Alarm for partial or total load failure
- Analog Input and Burst Firing
- Thyristor short circuit failure
- Connecting with REVO PC will remove power peaks and add communications