- General Details
CD KP Operating terminals for Thyristor Units
- N°2 Display
- 48×96 Front Panel
- Thyristor Configuration Port
- For CD3000M, CD3200, CD3000E and MULTIDRIVE
- Control data can be accessed locally or remotely without need to open cabinet
Dual 4 digit LED display
- Scroll selection of setpoint power, power read out, current and voltage values
- Display indication for heater break alarm or SCR short circuit
- Acts as an interface communicating with up to 10 individual thyristors
- Third single digit display that indicates the address number of the thyristor
- Re-transmission of power PV, current or voltage parameters
- Re-transmission signal 4-20mA or 0-10V DC
|Manual CD-KP remote Key Pad for 3000M / 3200 Series (english)
Manual CD-KP remote Key Pad for 3000M / 3200 Series (english).
|0.6 MiB 15 January 2016
|Manual CD-KP Remote Keypad for MULTIDRIVE & CD3000E (english)
Manual CD-KP Remote Keypad for MULTIDRIVE & CD3000E (english).
|1.1 MiB 15 January 2016
|Datasheet CD Automation Key Pad For Thyristor Unit or CD-NEXT
The CD-KP is designed to be connected with all CD Automation’s Thyristor units or CD-NEXT via RS485 communication. On front unit is possible to read in engineering units: Power, Voltage or Current. One of these variables can be selected and retransmitted via an isolated output (4 20mA or 0÷10V). On front unit is also available a plug connector for RS485 thus connecting a portable PC is possible to configure the thyristor unit or CD-NEXT without to stop the process opening the door of the cubicle. In addition is possible to diagnostic faults.
|1.0 MiB 4 June 2014