- General Details
- Code / Size
From 10A to 90A
CD3000S 2PH is the two-phase version of our low cost family of solid state relays designed to replace the now obsolete contactors.
- Fully isolated from power
- Zero crossing firing available with logic input signal (SSR)
- Constant current drain with SSR input
- Voltage power supply: 24V min, 480V Max, 600V on request
- Analog input 4÷20mA or 0÷10V with burst firing 4, 8 or 16 cycle at 50% power demand, is available as an option from 35A to 90A.
- Heater break alarm (HB) to diagnostic partial or total load failure and short circuit on thyristor, is available as an option from 35A to 90A
- Side by side mounting.
- Special design for heatsink with high dissipation
- Comply with EMC specification CE and cUL
Heater Break Alarm (HB)
- Microprocessor based circuit
- Self learning of current set, via external command or push button on front unit.
- Load break diagnostic with alarm latch.
- Thyristor short circuit diagnostic.
- Alarm reset function and possibility to auto reset the alarm if the normal working condition is restored.
- Alarm output with free voltage contact.
- Available from 35A÷90A incl.
- Full insulation between SSR output coming from controller/multi loop and power supply, no common zero in our unit.
- Easy and fast substitution/calibrate of the unit (also not expert people can do it easy).
Burst Firing (BF)
- This firing performed in digital mode in our unit gives a lot advantage because switch thyristor faster than normal ZC and at the same time without EMC interferences.
- Analog input is necessary for BF and can be decided how many complete cycles we want at 50% of power demand.
- On CD3000S this value can be 4, 8, 16.
- To have a better resolution use REVEX series, where the BF value can be implemented from 1 to
255 complete cycles doing the firing less or more fast.
CD3000 S 2PH – Documentation
|ITA_CD3000S-2PH-10-90A||Manuale d’uso CD3000S 2PH da 10 a 90A (M-3000S2-10-90)||ITA|
|ENG_CD3000S-2PH-10-90A||User Manual CD3000S 2PH from 10 to 90A (M-3000S2-10-90)||ENG|
|NOM DE FICHIER||DESCRIPTION||LANGUE||Link|
|FRA_CD3000S-2PH-10-90A||Manuel d’utilisation CD3000S 2PH de 10 à 90A (M-3000S2-10-90)||FRA|
|GER_CD3000S-2PH-10-90A||Handbuch CD3000S 2PH von 10 bis 90A (M-3000S2-10-90)||GER|