- Load type: Normal Resistance, Infrared Short, Medium and Long waveform
- Inputs: 4:20mA, 0:10V, SSR and ModBus as std.
- Firing mode: Burst Firing, Zero Crossing
- Control Mode: Voltage, Current and Power or V2 and I2
- Communication: RS485 port. RTU Modbus® Protocol
- USB: Port integrated for configuration in safety mode (No Load and Auxiliary Voltage needed) Unit Powered Through USB
- Approvals: Comply with EMC
- Dual Current Limit: For peak and RMS value
- All options are shown below with the relevant model code
- HB Alarm to diagnose partial or Total Load Failure and Thyristor Short Circuit
- General Details
- SAVE MONEY
- Code & Size
- SW / Comm
The REVO on demand – Innovation in Power Control
• Input signal in digital mode, no link jumpers inside
• Firing mode: Burst Firing, Zero Crossing
• Voltage, Current and Power or V2 and I2
• Communication RS485 with Modbus® protocol std.
• Two Analog input
• Two Digital input
• USB port to program REVEX, should you ever need to re-program from your ordered configuration
• With the units already programmed you can simply switch On and Go
• Save money and time straight out the box without the need to read a long manual
• Save money with REVEX and only pay for functionality you need
REVEX 2PH – Choose an Option to save money !!!
Select an option to eliminate what you don’t need. Build your cheaper solution selecting one of the following options !
|Price reduction on full price (*1) 2Phase||From 30 to 40A||From 60 to 280A|
|Heater Break||Fuse||Display||Save (€)||Save (€)||Option Code|
|Y||Y (*1)||Y||Price List||Price List||0|
|Y||Y (*1)||N||-50 €||-50 €||1|
|Y||N||N||-50 €||-90 €||2|
|N||N||N||-80 €||-120 €||3|
|N||N||Y||-30 €||-70 €||5|
|N||Y (*1)||Y||-30 €||-30 €||6|
|N||Y (*1)||N||-80 €||-80 €||7|
N option you want removed
Y It serves my project
(*1) Full price includes Fuses on all sizes with exclusion of 30-35-40A units
REVEX THE POWER CONTROLLER ON DEMAND
REVEX offers total software and hardware flexibility
Available in a multitude of configurations:
• 16 different Modes for 1 Phase Units
• 8 different modes for 2 and 3 Phase Units
REVEX: superb flexibility in software and hardware
• Build your unit in line with Process Demand
• Typical examples shown below
• Field Bus available
• Modbus communication as standard
1 Phase Power Control units in 30, 35 & 40A sizes with and without front panel display.
Version without display can be programmed via the USB port.
Shown are 1, 2 or 3 Phase Power Control units in 60 and 90A sizes.
Available with or without fuses on the 60A and 90A units.
USB device on front unit for configuration: Standard easily and safety normally used to configure the REVEX Eliminate the user having to work in a high voltage environment because the unit is powered through USB connection.
DOWNLOAD HERE THE FREE SOFTWARE TO CONFIGURE THE UNIT:
The configuration is done via a normal USB 2.0 cable – male A type to male Micro-B ( Order code if you buy it from us: USBMA-20-USBMMB ) and through a free configuration software that can be downloaded here:
Thyristor configurator sofwtare
The all new powerful Thyristor Configurator Software allows
you to configure all CD Automation products quickly and easily by using the FAST MODE. Simply select your application and the load type picture appears automatically, providing a list of suggested parameter settings. Depending on your application requirements, you can accept or make manual adjustments and when ready, download direct to the thyristor unit.
The TEST page is very useful when installing & commissioning
CD Automation products as well as finding process issues or fine tuning at a later stage. You can read, write, enable and disable key values and parameters to test your load. Examples include; reading voltage, current and power values, or current limit status, changing input types between analog or SSR, control (feedback) modes V, I and VxI, or select firing types half cycle, single cycle, burst firing, delayed triggering, phase angle and soft start. The new ‘Load Analyzer’ (a small oscilloscope) can be activated from this page, see below.
Provides real-time information of the output waveform, where
you can select up to 10 process variables to help the operator determine if the waveform is in line with process expectations. Also useful for trouble shooting.
In REVO C Storage: 16GB SD Memory Card with programmable
Logging Intervals. Estimated storing 10 years. On other CD Automation Products the logging intervals are a fix value./p>
REVEX 2PH – Documentation
USER'S MANUAL REVEX 2PH from 120 to 210A ( M-RX2-120-210 )
USER'S MANUAL REVEX 2PH from 30 to 40A ( M-RX2-30-40 )
USER'S MANUAL REVEX 2PH from 60 to 90A ( M-RX2-60-90 )