|Max Voltage:||480V, 600V, 690V|
|Communication:||Fieldbus / Modbus|
|Approvals:||CE / UKCA / cUL US (pending)|
|Load:||Resistive / IRSW|
- General Details
- Order Code
- 2015 series
REVO PC – Multichannel power controller
Power controller for eliminating instantaneous power peaks
Have you considered how Peak Power could be a problem to your Business?
The REVO PC unit is designed to handle applications with many zones. This enhanced unit, thanks to a particular algorithm, minimize your energy costs through the sync function and the power limit for each zone.
- Each loop’s process information is managed independently
- Calculation of instant current and RMS Voltage, Current and Power
- Calculation of load resistance with Heater Break Alarm
- Modbus Master, Modbus slave, Profilbus DP, ProfiNet, Modbus/TCP, Ethernet IP and other
- Elimination of power overshoot (see video)
- Power factor close to one due to zero crossing firing
- REVO-PC keeps your instantaneous power within the limit of your electricity supply contract
- Prevents increases in energy supply tariffs imposed by your electricity supplier
- Quick return on your investment.
This powerful unit with its high performance micro can drive simple thyristor unit REVO S. By using the REVO PC, simple thyristor units can be used reducing the overall financial investment. Simultaneous fast full wave control of:
- Up to 24 one phase zones all connected to the same phase
REVO PC 124 ex: 24 zones with Phase R – Neutral connection or 24 zones with Phase R – Phase S connection.
- Up to 24 one phase zones distributed on the three phase
REVO PC 424 ex: 8 off 24 with Phase R – Neutral; 8 off 24 with Phase S – Neutral and 8 off 24 with Phase T – Neutral
REVO PC 624 ex: 8 off 24 with Phase R – Phase S; 8 off 24 with Phase S – Phase T and 8 off 24 with Phase T – Phase R
- Up to 8 Three Phase zones
REVO PC 208 ex: 8 off Star no Neutral or Close Delta Connection
REVO PC 308 ex: 8 off Star with Neutral
Mishandling the use of power results in higher cost and expensive penalties for exceeding the contractual limits. Today, Thanks to REVO PC Technology and our Thyristor Units, all this is under control. Key Benefits include:
- Synchronize the Demand for Primary Power
- Eliminate the Peak Instantaneous Power
- Bringing the Power Factor Close to 1
- Minimizes Energy Cost
- Fieldbus Communication: Modbus RTU, Profibus, Profinet, Modbus TCP, Ethernet IP
- Heater Break and Thyristor Short Circuit Alarms
- Firing Mode: SC, HC and Dynamic Burst Firing
- To be used with REVO S and REVO Sx
- A Good Investment can Save Money
REVO PC is capable of maintaining the Power below your contractual limits, allowing you to choose the right consumption most convenient to Your Business.
Now available Siemens TIA Portal Libraries. Click here for more info.
Configuration Software for REVO PC:
|Thyristor Configurator 184.108.40.206||Thyristor Configurator Software REVEX 1/2/3PH, REVEX PA, REVO C 1/2/3PH, REVO PC v2, REVO PN v2, REVO PB, REVO RT/RTL, COMPACT, REVO TH|
Configuration files for EthernetIP / Profinet:
|Ethernet Device Configuration – Profinet/EthernetIP|
|PROFINET – Field bus configuration file – File GSDML|
|ETHERNET-IP – Field bus configuration file – File EDS|