TU-RS485-ETH-DL-IO Ethernet to Modbus Converter
By means of the Ethernet interface or the RS-485 “SLAVE” or RS-232 ports it is possible to read and write, in real time, the internal registers value. By Ethernet it is possible to get access to the files saved on the USB Memory Key when the Data-Logger function is active. Moreover, by means of the Ethernet interface, or by the RS-485 “SLAVE” or RS-232 ports it is possible to:
- Programming of the Control Logic
- Monitor, request of data, programming in real time the Intelligent Unit
- Direct programming and request of data from the Slave devices connected on the RS-485 Master.
The device TU-RS485-ETH-DL-IO is configurable by the software, an easy and intuitive free IDE developed by CD Automation and running under Windows.
The device realizes a full electrical isolation between the lines, introducing a valid protection against the effects of all ground loops eventually existing in industrial applications.
- N.1 serial interface RS-485 Modbus RTU Master
- N.1 serial interface RS-485/232 Modbus RTU Slave
- N.1 USB Port with USB 8GB Memory Key for Data Logging
- Interface Ethernet 10Base-T, Modbus TCP
- N.4 Digital Inputs + N.2 SPDT Relays
- Functional Block programming software
- Remotely programmable
- Connection by removable screw-terminals
- LED signalling for Link/Act Ethernet, serial RX-TX, power supply
- LED signalling for digital input and output state
- Galvanic Isolation on all the ways
- EMC compliance – CE mark
- Suitable for DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022 standard