- General Details
Graphic operating terminals for modular controller
- Up to 30 zone can be managed
- For Revo TC 1-2-3PH and REVO TCM
- 4.3, 7.0, 10” Colour Display
- Trend display
- Recipy Management
- Warm up Planner
- Multi Language Interface (EN, DE, IT and FR)
- Proportional Band
- Integral Time
- Derivative Time
- Cooling gain
- Pre Tune Activation
- Self Tune Activation
- Each project can manage up to 30 loops.
- The operatore Page can display 4 or 8 loops depending by the HMI and by the setup of the project.
- Pushing the zone description area is possible to see the advanced parameter and setting page for each zone.
Four and Eight Loop Page Display
- Zone description (editable by user)
- ON/OFF Push Button
- Setpoint display and setting
- Temperature measured display
- Power Output Value
- Generic Alarm Status
- Deviation Graph
- Trend Display Push Button for each zone
Advanced Operating Page
- For each loop is available an advanced page with the following parameters and alarm.
- The parameters with light blue colour can be setted on this page.
- This page can be displayed touching the zone name on the main operating page. Touching the arrow keys, is possible to move to the next zone or to move on the previous zone.
- SETPOINT and MEASURE
– % Heat and % Cool
- ALARM STATUS
– Alarm 1 Deviation (default)
– Alarm 2 Max Temperature (default)
– Alarm 3 not configured (default)
- HEATER BREAK ALARM
– HB Alarm Status
– Short Circuit Alarm Status
– Alarm threshold
– Current Value Setting
Datasheet REVO HMI Graphic operating terminals for modular control