REVO SSR Long Life Solid State Relay
- Range: 0:62; 0:7; 0:90
- Max. voltage 480V or 600V AC as option
- Load type: Resistance
- Inputs: SSR Std, 0:10V, 4:20mA and Heather Break alarm are options
- Firing mode: Zero Crossing
- General Details
- Code / Size
- Related Products
Long Life Solid State Relay
- REVO SSR Solid State Relay is suitable for resistive loads
- Current range depend by the heatsink and ambient temperature. The rating included in the code number is the teoretical range of the junction, to understand the max current allowed you need to calculate it on this graph.
- Supply voltage up to 480V or 600V AC as option
- Fully isolated from the power
- Zero crossing firing mode (ZC).
- Logic input signal 4 to 30V DC typical (SSR).
- Constant current drain, independent of supply voltage with SSR input
- Integrated Fuse and Fuse Holder with SR1 Size.
- Heater Break (HB) alarm to diagnose partial or total load failure with automatic setting, relay alarm output and front LED indication. Available as an option with SR1 size only.
- IP20 protection
- Complies with CE and cUL (pending).
- An Heatsink is necessary for the correct work of the units, CDAutomation offer a wide range of heatsink to allow you to customize your unit.
- Heatsink are sold separately and are not included with this ordering code.
REVO SSR – Documentation
USER’S MANUAL REVO SSR Solid State Relay with IFH option (Internal Fuse) (M-RSSR-IFH)
USER’S MANUAL REVO SSR Solid-State Relay (M-RSSR)
MANUALE D’USO REVO SSR Solid-State Relay con opzione IFH (fusibile interno) (M-RSSR-IFH)
MANUALE D’USO REVO SSR Solid-State Relay (M-RSSR)
|GER L M CD REVO SSR IFH|
Handbuch REVO SSR | Analogeingang mit Sicherung und Sicherungshalter