REVO C 2PH
- Phases: 2
- Current Range from 30 to 2100A.
- Voltage Range 480V, 600V and 690V.
- Inputs: 4:20mA, 0:10V, SSR and ModBus as std and different Field Bus Listed in the Product Coding
- Load type: Normal Resistance, Infrared Short, Medium and Long, Transformar Primary using Delayed Triggering
- Firing mode: Burst Firing, Zero Crossing.
- USB: port integrated for configuration in safety mode (No Load and Auxiliary Voltage needed) Unit Powered Through USB
- 100 kA: Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR) up to 600V
- Approvals CE+EMC; cUL from 30A to 700A, UL from 800A to 2100A
- General Details
- SW / Comm
- Code / Size
REVO C 2PH – Revo Connect
Universal SCR Power Controller 2PH
REVO C is an high reliability Universal SCR Power Controller that has an advanced microprocessor that makes it universal and fully configurable via software. Particular attention has been gived to the Connectivity with the most popular Field Bus and to the unit management via Wi-Fi (optional) and CD Automation Smartphone APP.
- REVO Connect is fully Software configurable.
- Current Rating 30 to 2100A for 1 Phase unit.
- Voltage Range 480V, 600V and 690V.
- CE-EMC Listed, cUL 508 Listed up to 700A, UL listed from 800A to 2100A.
- Universal Input: The std analog inputs 4:20mA and 0:10V and SSR Configurable via Software.
- All types of firing mode Half Cycle, Single Cycle, Burst Firing, Delayed Triggering Phase Angle and Soft Start.
- OLED display on front Unit: This display give better operator interface and delivers use-friendly intuitive messages.
- Universal Control Mode: Current, Voltage, Power, Open Loop.
- Integrated Data Logging with Storage:xxGB SD Memory Card with programmable Logging Intervals.
- High precision measurement (True RMS Value for V,I and VxI) ≤1%
- Integrate Fuse: This reduce labor and space and gives the possibility to use a part of fan cooling air to reduce the temperature of semiconductor fuses and reduce the mounting space inside the cabinet.
- Greater protection in case of Short Circuit: 100 KA Short Circuit Current rating (SCCR) up to 600V.
- Generous sizing of Thyristors and Thermal Parts using hight efficency Heatsink.
- Wide range of communication protocols: Control board has been engineered to plug on it different Field Bus boards.
- WiFi is a low cost option and we suggest to use it to make possible the Smart Phone support because you can have many functions like Alarm Overview, Configuration via Icon. Remote Service and read out for each REVO C inside the cabinet Voltage, Current and Power
- USB device on front unit for configuration: Standard easily and safety normally used to configure the REVO C Eliminate the user having to work in a high voltage environment because the unit is powered through USB connection.
- Energy Counter Totalizer: This is available as an option and can be useful to define the cost per hour of heating system.
- Fully compatible with REVO M and REVO CL serie: This is an important Feature because allows to substitute old REVO with REVO C The number of terminal blocks is the same to facilitate the substitution.
- Integrate Load Analyzer: This is an important Feature that can help the operator for troubleshooting problems. This is a Real Wave Form Load Monitoring.
Service and remote configuration system:
through a smartphone APP and the Wi Fi option on the unit, with REVO C we are able to support you remotely
… wherever you are!
“CD Automation Connect APP” DOWNLOAD IT FREE OF CHARGE
USB device on front unit for configuration: Standard easily and safety normally used to configure the REVO C Eliminate the user having to work in a high voltage environment because the unit is powered through USB connection.
DOWNLOAD HERE THE FREE SOFTWARE TO CONFIGURE THE UNIT:
The configuration is done via a normal USB 2.0 cable – male A type to male Micro-B (Order code if you buy it from us: USBMA-20-USBMMB) and through a free configuration software that can be downloaded here:
Thyristor configurator software
DOWNLOAD Communication Manual:
Serial Communication Manual for:
DOWNLOAD GSD Files:
File GSD (General Station Description File) - Field bus PROFIBUS configuration file / File di configurazione del bus di campo PROFIBUS
File GSDML (General Station Description File) - Field bus PROFINET configuration file / File di configurazione del bus di campo PROFINET
The all new powerful Thyristor Configurator Software allows
you to configure all CD Automation products quickly and easily by using the FAST MODE. Simply select your application and the load type picture appears automatically, providing a list of suggested parameter settings. Depending on your application requirements, you can accept or make manual adjustments and when ready, download direct to the thyristor unit.
The TEST page is very useful when installing & commissioning
CD Automation products as well as finding process issues or fine tuning at a later stage. You can read, write, enable and disable key values and parameters to test your load. Examples include; reading voltage, current and power values, or current limit status, changing input types between analog or SSR, control (feedback) modes V, I and VxI, or select firing types half cycle, single cycle, burst firing, delayed triggering, phase angle and soft start. The new ‘Load Analyzer’ (a small oscilloscope) can be activated from this page, see below.
Provides real-time information of the output waveform, where
you can select up to 10 process variables to help the operator determine if the waveform is in line with process expectations. Also useful for trouble shooting.
In REVO C Storage: 16GB SD Memory Card with programmable
Logging Intervals. Estimated storing 10 years. On other CD Automation Products the logging intervals are a fix value./p>
REVO C 2PH – Documentation
USER'S MANUAL REVO C 2PH from 1100 to 2100A (M-RC2-1100-2100)
USER'S MANUAL REVO C 2PH from 30 to 40A (M-RC2-30-40)
USER'S MANUAL REVO C 2PH from 300 to 800A (M-RC2-300-800)
USER'S MANUAL REVO C 2PH from 60 to 210A (M-RC2-60-210)
USER'S MANUAL REVO C 2PH from 60 to 800A, 690V (M-RC2-60-800-690V)
MANUALE D'USO REVO C 2PH da 1100 a 2100A (M-RC2-1100-2100)
MANUALE D'USO REVO C 2PH da 30 a 40A (M-RC2-30-40)
MANUALE D'USO REVO C 2PH da 300 a 800A (M-RC2-300-800)
MANUALE D'USO REVO C 2PH da 60 a 210A (M-RC2-60-210)
MANUALE D'USO REVO C 2PH da 60 a 800A, 690V (M-RC2-60-800-690V)
3D file for size SR10
3D file for size SR13
3D file for size SR16
3D file for size SR19
3D file for size SR22
3D file for size S11
3D file for size S13
3D file for size S14
3D file for size S16