REVO C 3PH
- Phases: 3
- Current Range form 30 to 800A.
- Voltage Range 480V , 600V and 690V.
- Inputs: 4:20mA , 0:10V, SSR and ModBus as std and different Field Bus Listed in the Product Coding
- Firing mode:Burst Firing , Delayed Triggering and Phase Angle with or without Soft Start
- Control Mode: Voltage,Current and Power or V2 and I2 with additional Transfer to VxI
- USB: port integrated for configuration in safety mode (No Load and Auxiliary Voltage needed) Unit Powered Through USB
- 100 KA: Short Circuit Current rating (SCCR) up to 600V
- cUL and CE + EMC approved
- General Details
- SW / Comm
- Code / Size
- Catalog / Manuals
REVO C 3PH – Revo Connect
Universal SCR Power Controller 3ph
It is an high reliability Universal SCR Power Controller that has an advanced microprocessor that makes it universal and fully configurable via software. Particular attention has been gived to the Connectivity with the most popular Field Bus and to the unit management via Wi-Fi (optional) and CD Automation Smartphone APP.
- REVO Connect is fully Software configurable.
- Currente Rating 30 to 700A for 1-2 Phase unit and up to 500A for 3Phase Unit.
- Voltage Range 480V , 600V and 690V (nella versione da 300A).
- CE-EMC and cUL 508 Listed.
- Universal Input: The std analog inputs 4:20mA and 0:10V and SSR Configurable via Software.
- All types of firing mode Half Cycle, Single Cycle, Burst Firing, Delayed Triggering Phase Angle and Soft Start.
- OLED display on front Unit: This display give better operator interface and delivers use-friendly intuitive messages.
- Universal Control Mode: Current, Voltage, Power, Open Loop.
- Integrated Data Logging with Storage:xxGB SD Memory Card with programmable Logging Intervals.
- High precision measurement (True RMS Value for V,I and VxI) ≤1%
- Integrate Fuse: This reduce labor and space and gives the possibility to use a part of fan cooling air to reduce the temperature of semiconductor fuses and reduce the mounting space
inside the cabinet.
- Greater protection in case of Short Circuit : 100 KA Short Circuit Current rating (SCCR) up to 600V.
- Generous sizing of Thyristors and Thermal Parts using hight efficency Heatsink.
- Wide range of communication protocols: Control board has been engineered to plug on it different Field Bus boards.
- WiFi is a low cost option and we suggest to use it to make possible the Smart Phone support because you can have many functions like Alarm Overview, Configuration via Icon. Remote Service and read out for each REVO C inside the cabinet Voltage,
Current and Power
- USB device on front unit for configuration: Standard easily and safety normally used to configure the REVO C Eliminate the
user having to work in a high voltage environment because the unit is powered through USB connection.
- Energy Counter Totalizer: This is available as an option and can be useful to define the cost per hour of heating system.
- Fully compatible with REVO M and REVO CL serie: This is an important Feature because allows to substitute old REVO with REVO C The number of terminal blocks is the same to facilitate the substitution.
- Integrate Load Analyzer: This is an important Feature that can help the operator for troubleshooting problems. This is a Real Wave Form Load Monitoring.
Service and remote configuration system:
through a smartphone APP and the Wi Fi option on the unit, with REVO C we are able to support you remotely
… wherever you are!
“CD Automation Connect APP” DOWNLOAD IT FREE OF CHARGE
USB device on front unit for configuration: Standard easily and safety normally used to configure the REVO C Eliminate the user having to work in a high voltage environment because the unit is powered through USB connection.
DOWNLOAD HERE THE FREE SOFTWARE TO CONFIGURE THE UNIT:
The configuration is done via a normal USB 2.0 cable – male A type to male Micro-B ( Order code if you buy it from us: USBMA-20-USBMMB ) and through a free configuration software that can be downloaded here:
Thyristor configurator sofwtare
The all new powerful Thyristor Configurator Software allows
you to configure all CD Automation products quickly and easily by using the FAST MODE. Simply select your application and the load type picture appears automatically, providing a list of suggested parameter settings. Depending on your application requirements, you can accept or make manual adjustments and when ready, download direct to the thyristor unit.
The TEST page is very useful when installing & commissioning
CD Automation products as well as finding process issues or fine tuning at a later stage. You can read, write, enable and disable key values and parameters to test your load. Examples include; reading voltage, current and power values, or current limit status, changing input types between analog or SSR, control (feedback) modes V, I and VxI, or select firing types half cycle, single cycle, burst firing, delayed triggering, phase angle and soft start. The new ‘Load Analyzer’ (a small oscilloscope) can be activated from this page, see below.
Provides real-time information of the output waveform, where
you can select up to 10 process variables to help the operator determine if the waveform is in line with process expectations. Also useful for trouble shooting.
In REVO C Storage: 16GB SD Memory Card with programmable
Logging Intervals. Estimated storing 10 years. On other CD Automation Products the logging intervals are a fix value./p>
REVO C 3PH Manuals
REVO C 3PH Instruction Manual - Units from 30A to 40A (English Version)
REVO C 3PH Instruction Manual - Units from 300A to 800A (English Version)
REVO C 3PH Instruction Manual - Units from 60A to 210A (English Version)
|Eng-REVO-C-3PH-60-800A 690V-Thyristors-Units||2.0 MiB|
REVO C Catalog